GENERAL GOVERNING PROVISIONS
Order means a standard delivery by a Customer for the purchase of products and/or services from Outlast Timber together with the Quotations submitted to the same Customer (As appears on the front of, or attached to, this document) in the form published by from time to time.
The signing of this Order by the Customer constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions of the agreement between Outlast Timber and the Customer as appears herein.
This document comprises the entire agreement between the parties save for those terms and conditions appearing in the Service Agreement (if any), and supersedes any prior agreement, representation or understanding in that regard.
Any promise, condition, warranty or representation previously made by Outlast Timber or on its behalf is expressly negative and withdrawn.
Placement of an order either verbal or written based on a quotation implies acceptance of the suppliers offer and of these conditions
- TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Payment is strictly Pre-paid, unless C.O.D. has been specifically arranged; or an account has been approved prior to delivery.
- Before an account is opened, the first sale to a prospective account customer is expected to be pre-paid.
- DEPOSIT: A deposit of 25% of the order value is to be paid before order is packed (For stock items) and will not be started until receipt of either the 25% Deposit, or full payment of this invoice. If the order is cancelled prior to delivery and after being packed or cut, a restocking fee will be charged taking part or all of the deposit paid.
- Any goods machined or cut to size and/or length will require 100% payment before commencement of the order.
- Special orders require a full payment or partial payment which is non-refundable and may range from 50% or 100% depending on the order. Deposit amount required will be advised upon placement of the order with Outlast Timber Supplies. Orders will not be started until receipt of full payment of this invoice.
- If full payment is not made prior to unloading (or alternatives arranged with Outlast Timber), timber will not be left on site.
- Receipt of deposits or any delivery instructions, given to Outlast Timber, are viewed as acceptance to the terms and conditions.
- Account customers are expected to pay within approved trading terms, and Outlast Timber reserves the right to add late payment charge of 1.5% per month to overdue accounts of 7 days or more or charge customers for costs associated with recovery of outstanding amounts.Outlast Timber reserves the right to vary or withdraw a credit account at any time at its discretion and without any liability to the customer or other parties.
- CANCELLATIONS,REFUNDS AN ABANDONMENT OF GOODS
- A restocking fee of 10% will apply for all items returned for credit, and will only accepted for return within 7 days of purchase receipt and must be accompanied by Outlast Timber official sales tax invoice.
- Special orders and or cut timber to any length or size will not be accepted for return for credit unless prior arrangement with Outlast Timber Supplies. If prior agreement arranged, this stock, will attract a higher restocking fee at the discretion of Outlast Timber Supplies.
- Cancellations of orders are not accepted once delivery has been made or special order has been made with our supplier.
- Return of goods for credit will only be accepted if such goods are in the original condition as supplied. A restocking fee will be applied, depending on type and condition of goods.
- Orders paid by either partial deposit or paid in full, must be collected with 14 days of tax invoice receipt (Except special orders from external suppliers, but these must be collected within 14 days of being notified to collect timber) unless prior arrangement with Outlast Timber has been made.
- Any item not collected within 14 days will be returned to stock and any payment (Either full or partial) received will be automatically forfeited as part of restocking/administration fee unless there is a prior written agreement with Outlast Timber.
- The Customer acknowledges that timber products of a particular grade description may vary in grain colour, hardness, density, size, feature and other characteristics.
- No exchange, credit or refund for change of mind or incorrect product choice by customer.
- Risk of goods shall pass to the customer upon delivery, or on the customer